Care and Maintenance
RUGS AND CARPETS
- 100% NZ Wool carpets are naturally resistant to soil and stains due to the inherent properties of NZ Wool
- It is normal for new rugs to shed unnecessary loose fibers and depending upon the usage can last for the first few months.
- Vacuum once per week and more frequently in high traffic areas.
- Be sure to use a gentle vacuum setting for more delicate materials like dull silk.
- Treat stains immediately after spill.
- Blot wet stains to soak excessive moisture.
- Use a clean white cloth to gently remove stain with lukewarm water or bleach-free cleaning solution (follow instructions on package and test a small inconspicuous area first).
- Gently remove dry stains without liquid if possible.
- Avoid using hot water or any chemicals or solvents.
- Professional care is recommended, especially for silk rugs, due to the delicate nature of the material.
Seek professionals with the Rug Cleaning Technician (RCT) certification
Contact Lucy Tupu LLC for professional carpet cleaner recommendations.
The information above is a guide to help in the maintenance of Lucy Tupu LLC rugs/carpets.
Lucy Tupu LLC can neither guarantee nor take responsibility for specific results.
Under no circumstance shall Lucy Tupu LLC be liable for any incidental, consequential, or other damage resulting from negligence, misuse, mishandling, or exposure of any chemicals used in connection with maintenance. Information relating to chemicals, cleaning solvents, environmental use and human exposure should be reviewed with appropriate suppliers.
All label instructions on their use and precautions should be followed.